Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Informant!

The Informant (abbreviated version) stars Matt Damon and is amazing - in case you were wondering. I will say straight up that I am incredibly bias b/c I love Matt Damon. I thought this movie was so very funny. It is the 'based on a true story' story of the highest ranking whistle blower in US history that worked as an informant (hey, that's the title :P) for the FBI. What makes this movie so great is Damon's character is a little looney and the audience gets to hear his internal dialogue. And believe me, you want to hear his internal dialogue because it is hilarious and completely random. It was a lot like listening to a bunch of Jack Handey moments...there was something about how horrible the texture of an avocado was and who would want that in their mouth?

The Informant! gets three kernels - LOVE IT! And I am biased and lots of people would probably enjoy it but not to the extent that I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment