Sunday, August 16, 2009

Land of the Lost

[I have put off posting on the last three movies I've seen. As a result they will probably be shorter and less detailed because I can't find my notes.]

Land of the Lost is a movie that I have pretty much nothing to say about. You should know that I am not a huge Will Ferrell fan. I do like a lot of his movies, but I do not like everything he does. This movie falls into the not like side of his work. It is mildly entertaining, but I do not feel that I had a lot of enjoyment from it.

Essentially, Dr. Rick Marshall believes that travel through space and time is the key to science. He has found a way
to go through a space-time vortex and as a result finds himself in a world of very freaky things (along with this two co-stars). Hilarity is supposed to ensue, instead the occasional chuckle ensues.

Land of the Lost gets one kernel - I am glad I only paid $2 to see this movie though Will Ferrell fans may like it a whole lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment